Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Thursday, June 14, 2012

On Stage #1

Here is my latest pose pack.  I am calling this one On Stage.  I was a little disappointed with Showtimes Ep.  So I made some poses to use for stories that have singers.  (Like Mine ;) )  You will need this .  Thanks Severinka!  I waited for this.





These are not list compatible.  I am trying to figure it out, but I mess up.  So I will keep working on them.








a_sing01
a_sing02
a_sing03
a_sing04
a_sing05
a_sing06

10 comments:

  1. I like these poses!
    Nostalgic! A while back (a year I think), I made a 'Superstar-Posebox' for my simmies, but it's Sims 2, of course!

    I can't wait to see these in upcoming stories!
    ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jean-Marie, I think I might have used yours, I can't remember. Anyways you will see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I am so glad that you made a microphone. I will definitely be making some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice poses! It's very easy to create a pose list using CMO's Pose Pack Creator. You can download it at Simlogical: http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforum/index.php?topic=948.0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Simlicious, I have tried to use the Pose Pack Creator, but I do something wrong. I need someone to do a tutorial and show me step by step. That's how I was able to learn how to pose. Artistkate has a tutorial on making poses step by step. On her site http://simprovposes.com/2012/02/28/beginner/ .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry Kiddo!
    -falls on her knees-
    I just realized I used the same pack name you did...
    Will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?

    ...
    Sorry I just woke up not so long ago and having coffee, I feel hyper :p
    I am really sorry however about the title.
    Love your work, you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no problem with you using the same pack name, it was going to happen sooner than later. No worries. Yes I forgive you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I am, what are you thinking. Just kidding, thank you. No you are!!!

    ReplyDelete